Level 1 Helpdesk Analyst
- Location: Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS1937SB
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Sep 2017
Here at P&S Personnel Services, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, market leaders in crop inputs, who are currently seeking a Level 1 Helpdesk Analyst to join their team based in Witham St Hughs. This role provides first level support, covering a large number of applications and systems, user administration and escalation of issues within the team.
· To provide first level support for all systems and remote access solutions
· Provide an effective response to customers via the telephone and helpdesk software requests
· Prioritise, diagnose and resolve issues, escalating where additional support is needed
· Monitor progress to ensure timely and effective resolution
· Ensure all details of incidents are logged accurately prior to escalation
· Communicate with users in a professional and timely manner, ensuring users are kept informed on the progress of their issue
· Configure desktop environment for new users
· User administration for all supported sites and systems including new starts, leavers and password requests
· Ensure that all movement and allocation of equipment is correctly logged within asset register
· Ensure information protection is adhered to at all times by IT and users
· Ensure all user work areas comply with Health and Safety including cable management.
· Proven customer service experience
· Full UK Driving license
· Confident and professional manner with strong interpersonal skills
· Proven attention to detail and commitment to recording information accurately
· Ability to diagnose and solve problems in an efficient manner
· Proficient, accurate keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications
· Excellent communication skills with a confident and professional telephone manner
· Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Confidence to engage with staff on all levels
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online at your earliest convenience ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Selina@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.