- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2761EM
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Invoice Administrator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
• Collate and input invoice data for specified contract weekly and carry out checks and investigations as required.
• Preparation of monthly sales invoices; ensuring all invoices are reviewed for accuracy and are posted in line with the monthly deadlines
• Ensure that project invoicing is carried out in accordance with terms and conditions of contracts and internal targets are met, along with timely resolution of commercial disputes or invoice queries.
• Minimise level of work carried as work in progress.
• To ensure compliance with company policies, processes and procedures relating to invoicing.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful operation of the Company or assigned by Commercial Analyst/Co-ordinator as required.
• Proven track record in a similar role
• Experience in fast paced work environment, industry experience
• Experience with sales invoicing with high value
• Experiencing of billing labour, materials and equipment for large projects/contracts
• Problem Solver
• Relationship builder
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.