Commercial Sales Executive
- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2700SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 27th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Commercial Sales Executive to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk.
The ideal applicant will have a commercial / operational background.
The effective management and development of the Internal Sales team and implementation of robust processes and procedures.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all enquiries are reviewed carefully by suitably qualified personnel to identify potential commercial, contractual and technical issues that need to be addressed and managed as an integral part of the sales process.
• To undertake the initial review of both orders and contracts placed and highlight any commercial issues or concerns to the Sales Director.
• To effectively manage, control and prioritise the activities of the Company’s Internal Sales team.
• To communicate directly and routinely with the Sales team to ensure that quotations and proposals are completed in a timely manner in order of priority.
• To establish a communication/review process with the Sales team to ensure the effective generation of qualified opportunities and the management of all initial enquiries.
• To report on a regular basis to senior management performance of the department to agreed Sales metrics, KPIs and targets.
• To support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts in conjunction with the Area Sales Managers and Sales Director.
• To liaise with the Marketing and Product Development Departments to ensure Brand Essence is captured within correspondence, quotes, proposals and information that is generated for Distributors and Customers.
• To drive the comprehensive use, update and development of the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
• Strong leadership, delegation, time management and communication skills.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office E-mail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
• Proven work experience gained within an internal sales role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• An in-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to lead a team by example.
• Diploma in Business Studies, Commercial Management or equivalent work experience in a related role.
This role commands an excellent salary and bonus scheme.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.