Internal Sales Executive
- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2603SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 27th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our colleagues, who are currently seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join their team based in Harrogate on a full time permanent basis.
Aim of the Role:
The role requires the Internal Sales Executive to maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships by telephone, to ensure orders / contracts are renewed. The company will provide the necessary product knowledge as part of an ongoing training and support programme.
• Developing existing and new business relationships, either from leads generated personally or by the Marketing team, primarily by being proactive in relation to follow up telephone calls
• Building and maintaining a contact base of customer contacts
• Profiling customers to understand who makes decisions on contract renewals and what other opportunities there could be for Products and Services
• Preparing configurations/quotes for customers and processing/progressing orders
• Working to achieve both individual and team targets (agreed) within budgetary constraints
• Producing sales forecast reports and statistics, as required by your manager
• Managing the accounts internally
• Assisting with customer queries and problems
• Liaising with all appropriate contacts both internally and externally to ensure that negotiations/deals progress smoothly.
• Keeping abreast of all new technologies and services
• Adhering to Company procedures and completing necessary documentation
• Hosting customers and visiting customers as and when required
• Carrying out general administration duties: inputting orders, spreadsheets etc as required
• Target Orientated
• Must be a strong team player
• Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
• Be able to work on their own initiative
• Intelligent and keen to learn new skills
• Enthusiastic with a confident personality
• Has an understanding of the sales process and the importance of customers
• A fast learner, with an interest in and the ability to learn about Company Managed Services and Solutions; with the capability to keep this knowledge up to date going forward and to develop and build on this in the future as required
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.