Internal Sales Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Part Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2797SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a part time basis.
• Liaise with the Proposals Manager to coordinate the review and acknowledge or decline client Request for Quotation’s
• Liaise with the Proposals Manager to coordinate the team resource. Updating team calendar with proposals, clarifications, sales visits and holidays
• Coordinate with Sales team to follow up and maintain submitted enquiries through the Sales Hub
• Prepare sales meeting documents/reports prior to meeting and update post meeting.
• Take ownership of coordinating client Pre-qualifications with the relevant departments. When complete submitting to the client within the client deadline
• Create new proposals in sales hub, email public folder and proposals drive
• Upon winning a job coordinate with Proposals Manager and assigned Engineer to create job folder, email folder, AX initial budgets, update sales hub and document express; copy across all applicable information in readiness for handover to projects team
• Complete Proposal Risk Forms for each firm proposal monthly. Updating when proposal transfers to project award
• Maintain and develop First Point Assessment (FPAL) ensuring feedback is obtained on all projects
• Act as point of contact for property maintenance issues
• Management of archives and document disposal
• Site key holder and administer security and fire alarm systems
• Manage facility contracts (e.g. cleaning, gardening, security, fire to ensure efficient and cost-effective services are maintained
• Manage the travel contracts to ensure efficient and cost-effective services are maintained. Organise travel as required within the business, in particular more complicated travel and visa arrangements
• Organise and co-ordinate site and management lunches as required
• Play a lead role in organisational employee and business events
• Proven ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and effective channels of communication in a pressurised and highly time sensitive environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Microsoft tools as well as verbal)
• Must possess strong organisational skills
• Anticipate needs and provide a highly proactive service
• Attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy is achieved.
• Experience of working in demanding customer-driven industry with structured approach to problem solving and innovative thinking.
• Ability to network across the business
• Able to work under pressure and respond to the demands of a high and varied workload.
• Able to work on your own initiative as well as being a team player.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.