Hydraulics Assembly Technician
- Location: Staines
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2594JN
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Hydraulics Assembly Technician to join their team based in Staines.
As a part of the production team your duties will include assembly of any of the Company’s equipment, from standard linear actuators to complex prototype machines. The variety of equipment makes this position particularly interesting.
The successful applicants will also be expected to assist in the installation, commissioning and service of the company's equipment Worldwide. Driving licence and passport are essential.
Must have served a recognised trade apprenticeship with at least two years’ experience in assembly techniques and engineering practices.
Experience in hydraulic engineering and the following an advantage;
• Assembly of precision equipment using correct engineering procedures.
• A good working knowledge of servo-hydraulic assemblies and basic principles.
• Ability to both work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Show ability in problem solving.
• Awareness of relevant health and safety issues.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.