- Location: Brandon
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2527SO
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join their team based in Brandon, Suffolk.
To ensure the Company has up to date and accurate personnel records and to be responsible for maintaining both electronic and paper personnel files. Responsible for ensuring HR administration processes and procedures are followed as set out in the Managers Guidelines. Ensuring audit trails are kept and the Company is meeting it’s legal and regulatory obligations. Running monthly reports and liaising with Accounts to ensure payroll is updated with personnel changes. Undertaking HR administration duties in an efficient and effective manner for the full HR life cycle.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain recruitment job board with active vacancies and managing candidates
• Point of contact for temporary recruitment agencies
• Ensure Managers follow HR processes and flow charts as detailed in the Managers Guidelines
• Support HR Consultant with rolling out and implementing HR policies and practices
• Setting up New Starters
• Carrying out Company induction for new starters
• Absence Monitoring
• Processing Leavers:
• Maintaining accurate personnel files
• Updating Accounts with payroll changes on a weekly basis
• Provide Financial Controller with monthly Management Information report to include starters, leavers, absence and retention
• Arrange and administer Occupational Health Surveillance appointments
• Managing the HR inbox and dealing with queries or referring queries to relevant department
• Responsible for managing the Company fleet
• Responsible for travel arrangements. Booking flight, care hire and accommodation for staff in accordance with Company procedures
• Managing petty cash. Preparing monthly petty cash claims for approval and positing thereof
• Providing payroll cover as and when required
• Provide reception cover as and when required
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.