HGV Driver / Warehouse Person
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2701SB
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a HGV Driver / Warehouse Person to join their team based in Norwich, on a full time permanent basis.
Delivering products, goods and parcels safely and efficient to designated location within set timeframe. Ensuring proper handling and delivery of products and delivering high standards of customer care at all times. Approximately 250 mils per day with 8-10 drops.
7:15am – 17:15pm with 1 hour unpaid break of 2 x 30 minutes unpaid break
Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as an ambassador for the company when meeting customers creating an excellent impression and ensuring that good relations with customers and suppliers are maintained.
• Supervise and help load vehicles so that products are safe and secured to minimise chances of damage and protect from weather as required.
• Carry out multi-drop deliveries in a timely and safe manner in accordance with the law and drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limited.
• On delivery of goods, always obtain signature and name of the signer.
• Report any defects, accidents or violations as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
• Must adhere to customers specific site information.
• Inform a member of the Operations team immediately should you be unable to delivery the goods to the customer for any reason.
• All vehicles are to be kept in a clean and presentable condition, both internally and externally, any problems, accidental damage etc, should be reported immediately
Warehouse Duties and Responsibilities:
• To bring to the managements notice, any matter which they consider to be the Companies benefit.
• To assist with warehouse duties; picking, packing, booking in etc.
• Any other reasonable duties as allocated by the Operations Manager or Company Director.
• HGV License Class 2
• CPC Training
• Valid Full UK Driving License
• Multi-drop Commercial Driving Experience
• Face to face Customer Service
• Excellent timekeeping skills
• Ability to work towards deadlines
• Highly organised
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.