Head of Customer Experience
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2790SO
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Head of Customer Experience to join their team based in Leeds, Manchester or York, on a full time permanent basis.
The Head of Customer Experience will create and lead the implementation of an innovative and exciting customer experience plan that delivers a consistent and trusted brand experience on a multi-site, multi-channel basis.
The expectation is for this post to create competitive advantage and ultimately be responsible for improving the customer experience.
The post holder will be a credible, experienced leader with a demonstrable track record in developing and delivering customer experience improvements in a demanding, real-time customer environment.
The post holder will have high levels of intellectual and emotional intelligence and be able to influence and engage colleagues and stakeholders to support their plans.
• Define and lead the delivery of a customer experience plan to deliver business targets for customer satisfaction
• Use deep customer insight, both through research, use of e-CRM and other channels, to generate an extensive understanding of customers’ views and needs that is used to develop the customer experience and other relevant plans
• Define and introduce new standards for customer service, and support the regional teams with bespoke reports, KPIs and guidance
• Lead the delivery of the Customer Experience Centre in providing a 24/7 contact point for customers and generating valuable business intelligence
• Develop and deliver an external communications plan to protect and enhance the Company’s reputation, using traditional and social media
• Lead relationships with external partners including the Institute of Customer Service, Transport Focus and others to improve and benchmark against rail and non-rail competitors
• Manage the preparation and testing of effective contingency plans for communicating with employees, media, stakeholders and shareholders during a major incident
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications & Training:
• Graduate in a relevant discipline
• Significant customer focused experience in a retail or regulated sector
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communications skills, particularly to explain the vision for customer service in a clear, compelling way
• Rail or transport experience would be an advantage but is not mandatory
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.