- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2705SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team based in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
You will be tasked with the development, design and production of a wide range of promotional tools and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
• Graphic design, development and production of digital and printed material such as product catalogues, brochures and other promotional items in line with company branding
• Support the team with editing and creating documents, imagery and data
• Produce bespoke marketing material and initiatives
• Covering other marketing tasks when necessary, in the absence of colleagues
Essential skills and attributes;
• Experience of using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience of designing and producing printed and electronic marketing material to a professional standard
• The ability to build upon an existing brand ensuring uniformity
• Portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills
• The ability to produce quality design work at a fast pace to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to clearly communicate design concepts with colleagues and clients
• Close attention to detail
Other Desirable Skills;
• Experience of creating artwork for exhibitions and physical promotional items.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.