Grain Administration Team Leader
- Location: Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2062SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th Jan 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, market leaders in agriculture, who are currently seeking a Grain Administration Team Leader to join their team based in Witham St Hughs.
This position will provide first hand support to the Administration Manager, facilitate the day to day prioritisation of ‘whole’ team resource to maximise throughput whilst maintaining first class customer service to both external and internal customers. The candidate will endorse and support the existing team culture through role model behaviour employing consistent practice and expectation across the team.
The candidate will have 3+ years supervisory experience within the industry or similar service sector. A key member of the Grain Admin management team, the individual will participate fully in promoting positive working relationships across the team based on group dynamics, commitment, reliability and trust.
· Co-ordination of intra-team resource to maximise total team efficiencies
· Co-ordinate the review of core KPI performance reports, including bookings, claims and special payments
· Manage the credit control resolution performance
· Monitor and review month end reports for debit balances and un-invoiced movements
· Research, formulate and plan team training needs for both established and newly recruited team members
· To encompass all aspects of supervision to include recruitment, PDR review and performance management
· Demonstrate a high level of commercial understanding, contract terms and execution
· Fundamental accounting skills to analyse and reconcile contracts and accounts
· A natural leader who is intuitive, with strong trust and integrity
· Ability to motivate and inspire the wider product teams to maximise collaboration through open communication, trust and creative thinking
· Clear demonstrable decision-making abilities
· The ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with customers and internal / external stakeholders
· Demonstrative organisational and prioritisation skills
· Responsible, dependable and calm under pressure
· Ability to employ authority, tact and empathy appropriately
· Capability to address of performance issues or inappropriate conduct interactively with a fair and consistent approach
· Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills
· Excellent IT skills including Microsoft applications
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Selina@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.