- Location: Kings Lynn
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2864JE
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking a General Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in King’s Lynn.
P+S Personnel are partnering with a family run business within the Retail and Leisure industry, this established company is opening a new site and you have the opportunity to start this exciting venture with them. Our client requires an experienced General Manager to recruit and build their own team alongside helping the Directors with this fantastic project.
• You would have extensive knowledge of managing shifts and rosters for a large team
• Controlling and managing the maintenance of the building whilst ensuring that supplies for the park/café are cor-rect
• Managing induction of new starters alongside training for EPOS systems to ensure that all staff are trained ade-quately
• Managing the recruitment process in order to build a new team for this site
• Managing bookings and party bookings alongside classes.
• Look to attract and build on new corporate clients ensuring that standards are set and kept at a high level, these clients would cover schools and local businesses
• Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance and demonstrate this to ensure best practice and standards are achieved.
• Reporting to the Board of Directors on a day to day basis
• Ensuring all hygiene standards are adhered to and achieving a 5 star rating
• Managing all HR within the business alongside the Directors.
• You would be working a 37.5 hour week which would include weekends. Shift pattern of 5 days out of 7 Monday- Friday.
• This is an all year round role, not seasonal
If you believe you tick these boxes, please apply now ensuring your CV is up to date!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.