Fitter / Wireman
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2552NB
- Sector: Industrial
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Fitter / Wireman to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
This role will include performing general production duties including but not limited to fitting / general assembly and wiring of PMAP portfolio of standard and bespoke engineered products in accordance with relevant Technical and Quality documentation.
• Reading of technical documentation and drawings
• Completion of relevant technical and quality documentation
• General assembly
• Mechanical assembly
• Control system internal and external wiring
• Cable glanding and terminating
• Material preparation
• Battery installation
• Manual handling
• Marking up of drawings
• Keeping working area clean and tidy at all times
Whilst performing duties compliance of the Company’s Health and Safety policies and Quality policies must be maintained at all times.
• A minimum of 5 GCSE results including a minimum of 3 C grades. Substitution of GCSE grades can be made where training is recognised to be equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant practical industry experience within a similar field.
• Suitable technical understanding of engineering drawings.
• Physically fit and able to undertake manual handling tasks.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.