- Location: Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS2699SB
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd May 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team based in Castle Donington on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with excellent book-keeping/sales ledger experience. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales ledger and used to working in a busy finance department. Must be fully conversant with MS Office and have excellent customer service skills. Excel spreadsheet experience is also essential. Experience of using different IT systems would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
• Posting, allocating and banking of BACS/Cheques and credit card receipts across the various business units using various IT systems
• Running credit checks
• Taking/refunding credit card payments
• Working on allocated business units invoicing and ledgers as directed
• Supporting other team members with ad hoc administration tasks
• Dealing with incoming post
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working to tight deadlines.
• Good knowledge of sales ledger
• The ability to build strong working relationships across the business.
• Be methodical, conscientious and confidential.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.