Finance Administrator / Purchase Ledger
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS2671NB
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd May 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Finance Administrator / Purchase Ledger to join their team on a 3 month contract based in Great Yarmouth. This will be working within a small, friendly and hardworking finance team.
• Processing purchase invoices
• Ensuring purchase orders and invoices are approved in line with the delegation of authority
• Purchase Ledger Account reconciliations
• Maintaining customer accounts on Sage
• Ensuring correct treatment of VAT on purchases
• Carry out general office and other ad hoc tasks as required by the team to ensure department targets are met
• Liaising with Key Customer contacts for invoice approval and payment
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks with minimal supervision
• Dealing with queries in a polite and professional manner
• Good administration, possesses good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines (prioritise, plan and complete tasks)
• Proficiency with numbers and attention to detail Have a good level of computer literacy (including Word and Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.