Finance & Administration Assistant
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Part Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2170SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Apr 2018
Here at P+S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a part time Finance & Administration Assistant to join their team based in Lowestoft. This role will be to ensure the accurate processing of Sales & Purchase ledger accounts, internet banking and assisting with VAT / EC Sales and Intrastat return and general office administration.
· Input of Purchase invoices either manually or via the Purchase order, ensuring the correct exchange rate is used
· Monitoring, input and payment of invoices received via email
· Contacting suppliers with invoice queries
· Reviewing supplier statements received to ensure we have all of the invoices
· Updating ledger with Sales invoices tied to Sales orders, ensuring correct exchange rate is used
· Creating manual Sales Invoices/Credits
· Apportioning Sales receipts to the correct accounts from the Internet Banking
· Input of daily bank transactions and reconciliations
· Staff expenses preparation, collation and input, i.e. Barclaycard statements, cash expenses & mileage
· Perform any other administrative duties as reasonably directed
· Proactively support the Company’s Visions & Values
· Comply with all Company policies & procedures
Minimum Position Requirements:
· SAGE Line 50 knowledge - essential
· Certificate or Diploma of Bookkeeping / Accounting – advantageous but not essential
· Proven Bookkeeping experience
· Good level of Office package knowledge – Excel, Word and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills and good eye for detail
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.