- Location: Brandon
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2528SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Factory Manager to join their team based in Brandon, Norfolk.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaising with design team
• Planning and agreeing programme schedules
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing timescales with client/s
• Planning and programming delivery schedules and organising logistics
• Liaising with client/s to ensure product and delivery requirements met
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• Ensuring quality control standards are set and met
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Managing maintenance of production equipment
• Liaising with QS and support team to ensure all product, variations and chargeable costs invoiced to client/s
• Supervising and managing operation staff (up to 40)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.