Equipment & Warehouse Manager
- Location: Grimsby
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2785NB
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 30th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Equipment & Warehouse Manager to join their team based in Grimsby.
Our client provides a market leading, safe, quality diving and access engineering service, tailored to the specific needs to the marine market. They require an Equipment & Workshop Manager, ideally this candidate will live in the Grimsby area, and up until we move office to Grimsby (Jan 2020) they will be required to spend 2-3 days per week in the Rugby office. Travel will be paid.
• Reports to Head of Diving Operations
• Manages daily operations for the equipment procurement, inventory management and maintenance of company owned equipment via a CMMS including the roll-out of CMMS
• Tracks the records, licenses, inspections, warranties, defects/repairs and service agreements for the organization's equipment and tools.
• Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
• Tracks equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed.
• Assist with Writing procedures for equipment testing (IMCA D018) and training of personnel
• Develop standardised equipment lists and have dedicated systems ready to go
• Upgrade diving equipment and dive systems
• Develop relationships with suppliers to ensure best value service
• Streamline processes to maximise availability of equipment
• Analyse and monitor costings for rental equipment vs purchase. Purchase/costing negotiating with suppliers
• Be involved directly with research and development for new equipment
• Manages dive tech staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Has full authority for department personnel actions.
• Extensive knowledge of department processes.
• Support business growth through internal process initiatives and external technology research.
• Attend industry specific seminars/conferences/update meetings as required
• Organising of maintenance & repair of the building or vehicles.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.