- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2729NB
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Engineer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
To fulfil high level technical manpower requirements of the Hazardous Area; Aids to Navigation and
Standby Power functions of the company, undertaking production, pre?site testing, installation,
commissioning, in?field servicing and maintenance along with “end of life” de?commissioning scopes.
Lead engineer and team leadership roles for work parties are a requirement, along with satisfactory
completion of all required technical documentation. Unsociable hours working may be required.
To undertake scopes of work as required whilst meeting and maintaining legislative, Health & Safety,
Quality, Environmental and contract requirements of the Company and its customers.
• To be technically qualified to a minimum HNC Engineering Electrical/Electronic (or equivalent), whilst the possessing of C&G2382 (17th Edition) technical certification is desirable.
• To hold valid “Competency Validation of Personnel who Work on Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres” (Compex) certification for units EX01-EX04 (inclusive) as a minimum.
• To have minimum of five (5) years engineering experience, working within a variety of PMAPL business stream related electrical/electronic and/or electro-mechanical equipment; with experience in fault finding and exposure to a servicing/installation environment.
• To have minimum two (2) years exposure to electrical/panel wiring or similar experience within a multiskilled electrical/mechanical discipline, with experience of following and “red-penning” complex wiring diagrams and production drawings.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.