- Location: Staines
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2593JN
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Electronics Engineer to join their team based in Staines.
This role will be to work in all aspects of design and support of company electronics hardware.
• Design and layout of electronic circuits for hardware.
• Testing and validation of new hardware.
• Develop digital hardware (FPGA and CPLD) using VHDL.
• Develop analogue circuits (op-amps, ADCs, DACs etc).
• Embedded software (microcontroller and DSP) programming.
• Support production and testing department.
• Ideally 2 or more years’ experience
• Degree in electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Flexible attitude
• Ability to work with a small team and coordinated with colleagues
• Industrial experience an advantage
• Willing to travel
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.