- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS2634AW
- Sector: Electrical
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking Domestic Electricians to work in social housing and new build properties in and around the Great Yarmouth area.
Ideally, the candidates should meet the following criteria:
• NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or AM2
• 17th / 18th Edition of BS7671
• Inspection and Testing Qualification (2391 or 2394/2395) preferable not essential
• Experience of working in domestic properties
• Experience of undertaking Electrical Inspection and Testing
• Experience in domestic heating systems
• An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place
• Positive approach to engaging with customers
• A full and current UK driving licence
Temporary leading to permanent for the right candidate. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.