- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2526KP
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Document Controller to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
Key Job Role Tasks:
• Manage project related documentation between the design team, project management team, manufacturing and quality
• Ensure clear revision control of all project related documents
• Ensure all documents are stores in the correct folders
• Manage the submission to customers and the receipt of returned documents from the customer
• Ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with documentation status and pending actions
• Attend internal kick-off meetings and contribute to the project documentation creation plan
• Take full responsibility for project related documentation on assigned projects – including the compilation, storage, revision history, submission to customer and issuance of actions upon customer documentation returns
• Compile and create key documents such as: VDRL, SDRL, VDB, MRB, SPDP, IOM and Manuals
• Create and complete front sheets for document submission
• Manage actions via the project manager and design team to ensure customer comments are actioned in a timely manner
• Manage the customer to ensure outstanding documents are returned in a timely manner with comments or approval status
• Close out, file and store al project related documentation in the appropriate filing locations
• Ensure compliance with all customer documentation quality and approval requirements
• Report status to the Operations Director weekly on status of documentation projects and flag any “at risk” issues
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5 Years of experience in a Document Control role in the Oil and Gas/Off-shore industry
• Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OSHAS18001
• Proficient in MS Office programs – Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc
• Good communication skills
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.