Division Marketing Executive
- Location: Beccles
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2637SO
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Division Marketing Executive to join their team based in Beccles. This role will be to provide marketing, digital and media support to the Divisional Management Team and those sites without marketing personnel across the division. To support the management team in coordinating marketing activity and consistency across the division.
• Update the company websites and intranet to ensure the sites are of a consistently high presentational standard.
• To actively disseminate news and messages through the website.
• To proactively market the sites to maximise their use and effectiveness.
• To drive marketing opportunities and deliver results through proactive campaigns.
• To provide regular digital analytics reports to line manager.
• Compilation of bi-monthly/quarterly New Additions and Power Point Presentations for circulation within Company Division.
• Create, circulate and report on electronic mailing/e-shots.
• Collation analysis and presentation of marketing activity.
• Effective internal and external communication of all new product initiatives, new materials and collateral.
• Develop standardised tools and templates (with brand/local manager support).
• Support the Division’s marketing needs.
• Establish marketing collateral templates for the Division, various market sectors and the sites.
• Update and maintain relevant social media formats.
• Internal communication - ensure brand consistency and implementation through the division, broadcast reports, internal newsletter etc.
• Brand management - Implement consistent brand messaging and link to Company templates and expectations. Ensure brand protection and conformance of the brand guidelines.
• The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and would not themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
• Marketing Degree.
• Competent in the basic use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM awareness, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Competence to analyse marketing data.
• The ability to work on one’s own initiative to achieve objectives and taking responsibility for work/actions undertaken.
• The ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and at all levels within the Division.
• Plans and organises own work, ensuring a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken.
• Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving/fault finding issues.
• The ability to work under pressure, remaining calm and in control with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.