- Location: Rugby
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2735EM
- Sector: Energy
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Dive Technician to join their team based in Rugby on a 3-4 week contract.
• The role is to ensure that all current and future air/nitrox diving equipment/assets are maintained to an acceptable level to meet all relevant legislative and industry standards.
• As well as the maintaining of the equipment, the role holder will be expected to carry out breakdown repairs, PPM’s and re-certification.
• Updating and maintaining the planned maintenance system and certification packages will be a key role of this position; a good level of computer literacy will be required.
• The ability to work to a deadline and be able to physically deal with the manual handling of the equipment are important requirements.
• Previous experience in the capacity of dive technician is essential, with experience of air diving and nitrox systems being preferred.
• The successful candidate will join a motivated growing team and will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
• A sound understanding of diving industry standards would be highly regarded, with emphasis on IMCA D018 and D023
• This is a mechanical dive technician role, but he/she would be expected to assist the electrical techs where required.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Dive technician (traceable experience)
• Engineering/Maintenance qualifications
• Good ICT skills
• Administration skills
• Communication skills
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.