- Location: Sunbury-on-Thames
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2781SO
- Sector: Estimator
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Detection Estimator to join their team based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
As a Detection Estimator you would be working within our Oil, Gas and Marine division on major projects around the world. The Detection Estimator plays a key role in winning new business for our fire detection product line which is a key feature in any structure.
How you will do it
As a Detection Estimator your duties will include providing estimations for international clients, liaising with the sales team regarding enquiries received, work in hand and quotations submitted, communicating both verbally and written with all marine clients regarding enquiries, quotations and technical queries, liaising with project managers and engineers regarding contract handovers/queries, preparing enquiries and negotiating quotations with suppliers and subcontractors, ensuring you stay up to date with regulatory requirements and attending project review meetings.
What we look for
• Knowledge of fire detection system design
• Engineering related background
• Estimating experience
• Knowledge of marine regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of reading/interpreting high level Invitation to Tender (ITT) packs, which include Contract deliverable requirements, Agreement data requirements and Data item descriptions.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.