- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2837AW
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking 2 Design Engineers to join their team based in Norwich, on a full time permanent basis.
This role will include the development of control systems designs including hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA systems and embedded systems as appropriate that will include:
• Detailed hardware and software designs
• Liaison with vendors and suppliers
• Preparation of agreed project documentation
• Attendance at client’s sites for customer support
• Day to day interaction with client’s representatives to develop designs
• Project engineering including commercial awareness of project costs
• PC literate with experience of Word, Excel and databases
• Ability to travel to client’s sites as necessary
• You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner compatible with the goals and aims of the company position
• Have a positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both with external and internal customers
• Be able to plan and organise efficiently and effectively
• Have a strong delivery performance
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Willingness to learn and adapt to different situations
• Be keen, reliable and committed
• The ability to take on responsibility as the business grows
• Team oriented, with a great sense of humour!
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.