- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2340JG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Aug 2018
Are you an accomplished designer of Control Systems including detailed hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA Systems?
This highly respected company are at the forefront in design of control and safety solutions for complex and critical applications in a variety of industry sectors that principally include the oil & gas, renewable, nuclear and utility industries.
- Experience in developing control systems designs including detailed hardware/software solutions using PLC/SCADA and embedded systems
- Ability to plan and organise efficiently/effectively
- Problem assessment/solving skills
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel to client’s sites as necessary
- PC Literate with experience of Microsoft Office Products in particular Word, Excel & databases.
Experience of project engineering including commercial awareness of project costs. Liaison with clients, vendors and suppliers. Travel to client sites when appropriate.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.