- Location: Aintree
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2772SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their team based in Aintree.
You will provide value-added insight to commercial performance, highlighting areas of opportunity to further improve profitability; support analytical support for all commercial decision making; track delivery against plan; and own the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycle for revenue and commercial change agenda.
• Create value-added insight – by reviewing ongoing performance of routes, markets and products, along with revenue, patronage data and trends – enabling recommendations for improvements to be made.
• Support commercial decision making – by identifying opportunities for revenue growth; model expected revenue changes; monitor delivery of all local commercial initiatives and support price change proposals.
• Budget and forecasting process – produce and maintain a rolling forecast and revenue outlook; produce budget inputs; clearly articulate weekly and monthly narrative; and continuously review performance against forecasts and budgets.
High levels of analytical skills and computer literacy including advanced Excel. Experience of modelling, forecasting and tracking return on investment, along with working in a fast paced environment while managing stakeholders and priorities simultaneously. You must be able to clearly articulate recommendations and findings and be willing to challenge the status quo and seek growth opportunities.
You must be an effective team player with a flexible approach to work, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You need to be delivery focussed with a demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.