Customer Services Administrator
- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS2145SB
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Mar 2018
Here at P+S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, market leaders in agricultural crops, who are currently seeking 2 Customer Services Administrator to join their team based in Diss for an 8-month fixed term contract.
· Provide seasonal support to the Customer Service team (Feb to July) and to the Farm Input Customer Service team (Aug to Sept)
· Provide and deliver exemplary and industry leading customer service and to ensure this service meets the exacting standards of the brand
· Provide a dedicated administration service over a wide range of responsibilities to all stakeholders with in the business
· To receive orders by telephone in a professional and friendly manner – Ensuring all details are captured and that customer expectations are understood and communicated
· Ensure that all customer enquiries, issues and complaints are handled promptly and effectively, professionally followed up to resolution.
· Receive orders via email, web, post – ensuring all details are captured and that customer expectations are understood and communicated. Entering details onto Generation with 100 % accuracy – printing and checking confirmations.
· Process credit card payments
· Liaise with address book to set up cash / credit accounts
· Price bespoke mixtures / products for internal / external customers
· Manage catalogue requests – set up prospect accounts where necessary
· Monitor, replace and update stock of grower guidelines and post as required
· Support the Customer Service and Administration team leader as instructed
· Support the Farm Inputs Customer Service, Logistics and Administration teams as instructed by the Administration and Logistics Manager
· Must possess a confident and professional telephone manner
· Ability to build strong and effective working relationships at all levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to prioritise a consistently changing work load and achieve deadlines
· Excellent organisational skills
· Maintain close attention to detail at all times
· Effective team player but ability to work independently as required using own initiative
· To understand the product range
· Administration and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is essential
· Experience liaising with customers over the telephone
· Good level of IT skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online. Alternatively, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.