Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2766SB
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 16th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their grain team based in Witham St Hughs on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, adaptable and demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. In addition, be able to process fluctuating volumes of work, remaining focused at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Delivering a first class service to suppliers and customers.
• Enter a high volume of weighbridge tickets and analysis data accurately and efficiently.
• Review and actively chase weight information to ensure payments are made and received within contractual terms.
• Review claims at the point of process and on-going to ensure all deductions are made prior to payments being made.
• Resolve both internal and external queries within 72 hours of receipt.
• General duties as part of the Witham St. Hughs Grain Administration Team.
• Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills.
• Ability to handle telephone calls proficiently communicating at all levels.
• Enjoy using your own initiative to solve logistical / contractual problems.
• Be self-motivated, flexible and an effective team player.
• Demonstrate a competent level of commercial understanding.
• Have experience of using Word and Excel
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.