Customer Retention Executive
- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2621JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Customer Retention Executive to join their team based in Harrogate on a full time, permanent basis.
The Customer Retention Team is a new team within the Sales Operations Function. The aim of the Customer Retention Team is to provide exceptional customer service to our transactional / low spending account base.
The role is not target driven, but the candidate would be expected to react quickly and efficiently to requests for additional services, along with all other forms of day to day account administration.
• Preparation of small Customer quotes
• Processing of Customer renewals
• Managing Customer queries and issues, escalating these queries to the relevant departments where required i.e. Billing, Technical & Operational and working closely with these departments in order to ensure the timely and effective resolution of these queries
• General housekeeping / day to day administration of these accounts and managing the Customer inbox
• Conducting internal account reviews and margin analysis of these accounts
• Adherence to ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards: Compliance with Company policies and procedures, handling and protection of Company information, reporting of security events and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
• Must be a strong team player
• Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
• Be able to work on their own initiative with a keen desire to learn new skills
• Enthusiastic with a confident personality
• Understand the sales process and importance of Customers
• A fast learner, with an interest in and the ability to learn about Company Services and Solutions; with the capability to keep this knowledge up to date going forward and to develop and build on this in the future as required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to be able to liaise with internal and external contacts at all levels
• Effective use of the telephone and Microsoft Office packages - including email, word, excel, PowerPoint etc
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good attention to detail
• Customer service driven
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.