Customer Relations Advisor
- Location: Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2429SB
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Nov 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Customer Relations Advisor to work within their complaints department based in Castle Donington.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with a variety of customer complaints in a middle office environment and be responsible for the customer's end-to-end journey throughout the complaint handling process.
Main Purpose of Role
Day to day management of customer complaints in a Home Emergency environment.
• To monitor and action all customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Ensure all customers are kept informed throughout the process and regulatory requirements are met.
• To create accurate records ensuring all elements of the complaints are logged.
• To keep the customer updated at every stage of the complaint journey and to use empathy and understanding of their circumstances.
• To be a champion of excellent customer service, be that directed at client, customer or supplier.
• To deal with incoming emails and telephone calls from suppliers, customers and clients in an accurate and timely manner.
• Liaise effectively with all departments to identify and investigate the complaint
• Liaise effectively with clients and network managers to ensure effective resolution of complaints.
• To work pro-actively providing feedback where internal policies and procedures are not being adhered to.
• To work to agreed KPI’s, exceeding them where possible.
• To manage and prioritise own workloads, escalating where appropriate.
• To maintain a strong knowledge of the client specific procedures and policies.
• To fully embrace Treating Customers Fairly, and conduct business in a manner which conforms to this.
• To understand GDPR regulations and ensure that, at all times, the regulations are adhered to.
• To consistently comply with Health and Safety Regulations in all aspects of general duties.
• To maintain the accuracy of the CRM system.
• To proactively seek to improve your own skills to the benefit of the company’s service through identification of training needs with your Manager.
Skill and Experience
• Experience in handling complaints.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6pm.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.