Customer Operations Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2581SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Customer Operations Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
The Customer Operations Manager plays a key role as part of the quality service we provide at our Great Yarmouth site which turns over $100m in revenue.
As the Customer Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ orders are met in a timely manner within SLA’s on a daily basis, this will require you to be able to effectively communicate with multiple areas of the business to problem solve when it arises as well as being able to communicate clear updates to the senior leadership team (which is a global call each Wednesday).
As the Customer Operations Manager your duties will see you managing a team of 13 people to achieve a common goal and your duties will include: Collating global customer order backlog information and provide details shipment forecasts and associated actions, providing detailed action points required and status updates to assure that orders are met on a daily basis, working cross functionally with other departments on site and across the globe, developing SLA’s with customers and internal departments and making sure we achieve them, leading and fully integrating the Customer Service and Shipping functions so there is full visibility, and driving to achieve the site’s long term strategy goals.
What we look for
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
• 5 years’ experience within a Customer Operations Management (Or similar) role
• Evidence of knowledge on shipping, import/export, customs documentation, Letters of Credit etc
• Have worked on ERP systems such as SAP, JDE and Navision
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
• Background within Sales/Distribution/Manufacturing Management
• Evidence of strong customer focus and commercial acumen within previous positions.
• Evidence of initiative and team work in a high pressure and changeable environment.
• Ability to understand complex products and applications – and the impact to the business/customer base.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date,
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.