Corrosion Project Engineer
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS2576NB
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Corrosion Project Engineer to work on their sites between Great Yarmouth & Norwich on an ongoing 18 month contract.
To carry out all aspects of our Wells Corrosion Project;
• Identification and preparation of documentation for each Well number by Platform and field.
• Plan, quote and execute detailed surveys
• Produce detailed reports; material loss / operating pressures / design pressures
• Produce remedial work scopes for each platform – including cost estimates for procurement
• Liaising with Well Engineering Manager and Operations to allow detailed scheduling prior to production of work packs.
• Planning for personnel and equipment requirements
• All round project management services for the duration of the project, coordinating with 3rd part vendors, supervision of remedial work scopes, project reports and project close out documentation.
Previous experience in similar project management role, piping and design, corrosion survey and knowledge of wells.
Excellent rates and long term contract.
If this is a role you are currently interested in and available for, please apply online.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.