Corporate Reservations Agent
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS1856SO
- Sector: Transport
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Jun 2017
Here at P&S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, a car rental company based in Leeds, who are presently seeking a Corporate Reservations Agent to join their team based in Leeds.
To deal with inbound calls in the corporate sector of the business for corporate leasing enquiries and bookings
Reporting directly to the Central Reservations Manager, to ensure delivery of agreed KPI’s and performance relating to corporate clients. Deputise on occasion for Central Reservations Manager and suggest change and improvement where appropriate to deliver increased volumes or service improvement. In addition provide sales support where required in relation to client tariff pricing, contract maintenance, corporate account enquiries and new business opportunities.
· Taking in bound calls from corporate clients and arranging car leases.
· Ensure all corporate sales opportunities are converted where possible and perform to and exceed company targets for quality, SLA’s and KPI’s whilst adhering to set operating procedures and processes.
· Working closely with the Commercial Team in relation to new business opportunities to ensure all service levels are met.
· Action all corporate invoice queries in line with agreed SLA.
· Effectively manage changeover/defleet of sales vehicles on rent to corporate clients in conjunction with fleet/commercial team.
· Ensure daily availability report is distributed to corporate clients as agreed.
· Participate in projects in assigned areas, ensuring responsibilities as a stakeholder of the project team are delivered to plan, on time and within agreed budgets where appropriate.
· Manage opening of local corporate sales accounts
· To undertake any other duties consistent with this role
· Manage any Short Term Leasing enquiries where related to corporate client
· Any other duties as requested by the Central Reservations Manager
· Excellent communication and Customer Service Skills.
· Call centre experience required and having worked in a fast paced retail results driven environment.
· Previous rental experience desirable.
· Keenness to learn.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online at your earliest convenience. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Sharon@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.