- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2463NB
- Sector: Marine
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Dec 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Contracts Analyst to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
This role will be to effectively deliver department aims in facilitating the achievement of business objectives and requirements.
• Working with the Contracts team
• Reviewing contractual and commercial terms and conditions as part of the bid preparation process
• Negotiating client contracts
• Assisting colleagues with contract management post award
• Draft, review and provide advice on contracts relating to the wide range of services offered by the Company and its subsidiaries
• Review and analyse contracts, agreements scenarios to ensure pragmatic balance of commercial benefit and risk, and inclusion of risk reduction and mitigation provisions
• Lead and support contract management and disputes
• Ensure advice and knowledge sharing is proactive, accurate and up to date by keeping updated with legal developments, new legislation and regulation, and market practice relevant to the Group.
• Support and coach colleagues, as appropriate
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and complex business environment
• Ability to react on short notice and within tight timescales to meet business requirements / deadlines
• Commercial experience and awareness and ability to provide pragmatic and robust advice clearly and effectively
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Self-motivated and drive for continuous improvement
• Strong sense of integrity and values
• High quality drafting and analysing skills
• IT literate with MS Office suite and web based functions
• Ability to plan and prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.