CGI and Animation Artist
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2708SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a CGI and Animation Artist to join their team based in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
You will be tasked with developing the company’s bank of visual resources including both real and computer-generated imagery and videos.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
• Creation of high-quality 3D CGI product visuals and animated product videos
• Creation and editing of product photography and real video production
• Covering other marketing tasks when necessary, in the absence of colleagues
Essential skills and attributes;
• Ability to create and render photo-realistic 3D product visuals and 3D animated product videos using relevant 3D packages
• Experience of using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience using Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
• Portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills
• The ability to produce quality design work at a fast pace to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to clearly communicate design concepts with colleagues and clients
• Close attention to detail
• Product photography/videography experience/skills.
• Ability to create 3D line drawings using CAD files.
• Experience of using PCON.
• Knowledge of BIM files and BIM file outlets.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.