- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2064JG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th Jan 2018
Are you a technically astute AutoCAD designer with proven experience in engineering design for the Oil/Gas, Marine and Renewables sector. If so this could be the key career move that you are seeking for 2018. This highly reputable organisation based in Great Yarmouth are seeking a highly versatile individual with experience with Solidworks CAD Software.
Job Description as follows:
· You will preferably hold an engineering qualification, ideally to HNC/HND in Mechanical or Engineering Manufacture.
· A high attention to detail in producing detailed drawing to meet critical customer specifications.
· Experienced in Solidworks CAD software to produce approval mechanical drawings to standard within a given programmed time.
· To support all health & Safety procedures ensuring that all corporate requirements are completed to company standards.
· To provide accurate compilation of Bills of Materials for customer specific orders.
· To liaise with Sales and Project Engineering departments to ensure that exceptional client instructions, expectations and commercial matters are clearly advised and understood.
· Assist the Engineering Manager on the day to day workload where appropriate.
· Provide drawings to the industry standard codes such as ATEX, DNV, NORSOK etc.
· Preparation / produce technical schedules for ongoing / future workshop projects.
· Produce detailed technical work instructions.
· Produce various design calculations.
· Computer literate & be proficient with Microsoft project manager or equivalent software.
· Have strong communication skills.
If you are seeking real variety in a dynamic business then apply now. Please call John Gartell on 01493 330338 or email CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.