Business Development Manager
- Location: Rugby
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2763NB
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Ambition to target growth in the renewables market, this particular role has been created to develop business opportunities. This role will focus on generating business in the renewable offshore wind market, and promote the Company offering, brand image and values. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales leads in the offshore wind industry. Initial focus will cover the UK offshore wind market; however, the area of focus will expand across Europe. The role holder will maintain sales interfaces and relations with existing customers whilst identifying and establishing new relationships where applicable support the delivery of subsea O&M services to meet management sales targets through networking of said relationships and presentation of company’s capabilities. The role will interface with internal stakeholders and external clients and therefore require the suitable candidate to be a proficient communicator. The representative is expected to liaise with the broader sales team functions and stay appraised of business unit business development activities and guidelines. This role ultimately requires someone who is a self-starter and able to engage with their offshore wind network early on after joining the Company.
• Lead sales activities by implementing sales and related business strategies
• Develop and execute a plan to align the sales funnel with organizational goals and targets
• Sell, promote and communicate the brand offerings to current and potential new clients
• Develop and deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospects
• Enhance market position by planning delivery of solutions, responding to technical questions (with support of Engineering & Operations team).
• Lead responses to tenders and development of proposals
• Track sales opportunities keeping management informed through activity reports and regular meetings
• Maintain market knowledge by establishing networks, reviewing publications and monitoring competition.
• Use existing contacts to locate the decision makers at key companies and build relationships
• Develop new contacts when there are none available
• Influence key decision makers and drive tactical sales
• Development of marketing materials in conjunction with Business Development and corporate marketing team
• Represent the Company at trade shows, professional meetings, and industry forums
• Setup and attend demonstrations to educate potential clients and existing customers to drive new sales
• Work to understand client requirements and feedback for potential new service offerings and/or cross service offerings
• Provide feedback on client satisfaction with the Company
• Minimum 2 years working in the Offshore Wind Industry.
• Proven track record in generating new business in the subsea / marine offshore wind market.
• Up to date, relevant knowledge of the Offshore Wind market, specifically asset management of offshore wind farms.
• Able to hit the ground running with an established and accessible network of clients.
• Experience using a CRM system.
• Experience managing contract negotiations and tendering processes from enquiry through to signature and handover.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.