- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2572SB
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team based in Norwich, Norfolk.
As a Bookkeeper you will work with a wide range of clients giving you exposure to a variety of industries.
• Provide support for the internal bookkeeping team
• Conduct bookkeeping and data processing to the Firm’s clients
• Maintenance of accounting records using Sage 50 Accounts and Xero
• Purchase / sales ledger management
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Telephone and / or email contact with clients and requests for information
• Visiting client premises to liaise directly with the client bookkeeping
• Preparation of management accounts
• Meeting deadlines and dealing with clients queries in a timely manner
• Continue to develop bookkeeping skills under supervision
• Previous bookkeeping experience is essential
• Confident IT user and previous experience of using Xero, Sage and Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ approach to problem solving
• Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff
• Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.