- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2778SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Billing Coordinator to join their Sales and Distribution team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis. This role will involve working within the team to support and complement the sales team and their customers.
• Manage Portal activations (including physical SIM card stocks)
• Managing the provisioning process for all new customers. Ensuring checks are in place to reconcile all platforms i.e. portal, the billing platform and accounting system
• Perform customer “onboarding” meetings by WebEx or telephone to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers
• Take ownership of Tier 1 customer issues and enquiries. Responsibility of escalating when required to the Airtime Services Team, ensuring a speedy resolution
• Providing one-to-one training to our customers to help them understand their bills/portal
• Manage the end to end billing process and ensure invoices are correct and completed at the earliest opportunity
• Create/maintain any support documentation as required to support the above for the department
• Help/support the sales team with any questions/queries relating to the portal or customer billing
• Other airtime related admin tasks as required to support the GY distribution team
• Work with the management accountant to provide detailed revenue and margin analysis if required
Skills / behavioural requirements:
• Works effectively with colleagues and suppliers and is open, honest and straightforward in all dealings
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy, takes immediate action to correct any errors
• Organised and able to multi-task effectively
• Good literacy, numeracy and PC skills
• Shares knowledge willingly and actively supports colleagues
• Training will be given on the specific systems.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.