- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2431SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 30th Oct 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients based in Norwich, who are currently seeking a Bid Coordinator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This role will be to take overall responsibility and be accountable for the management, co-ordination, preparation, and submission of tender proposals and pre-qualifications, ensuring that these are commercially sound and submitted on time.
• Fully review new tender invitations to assess client technical, commercial and legal requirements
• Proactively manage and oversee Company’s ongoing prequalification levels to maximise customer opportunity
• Facilitate a bid/no-bid meeting with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to determine and assess size and extent of the opportunity
• Circulate rationale to all relevant personnel for the decision to bid or to decline
• Manage and coordinate the tender preparation, including liaising with internal stakeholders/customers/suppliers as may be necessary to obtain the information required to allow submission of the tender
• Support sales channels with the commercial review and presentation of comprehensive and sales quotations, where their value exceeds £100k.
• Follow the tender and proposal process and obtain necessary sign offs at each relevant stage
• Challenge/query the information supplied for inclusion within the tender proposal by internal stakeholders where appropriate
• Update any internal or external records or management systems that may be required – Tender Tracker or Business Planner
• Strong organisational skills including excellent time management and financial understanding
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, inc Word and Excel.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.