B2B Admin Assistant
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS2796SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a B2B Admin Assistant to join their team based in Sunderland for approximately 3 months.
The main purpose of the role will be the administration support for Business 2 Business, Business Development Manager and Commercial Department.
• Processing all B2B client orders, invoicing /credits for ETC, CATS & Travel Vouchers
• Producing up to date reports on order revenue B2B, BDM & Commercial
• Education – adminstration and revenue for both Commercial and B2B partnership deals
• Processing all Teen Card applications
• Employer Travel Club (ETC) - All required administration management of the scheme including reports, customer sign ups, customer enquiries, amends, cancelled and unpaid
• Facilitaton through the required ticket channel – Smart or mobile.
• Corporate Annual Travel Club (CATS) - All required administration management of the scheme including client orders, credits, enquiries and amends. Facilitating through the required ticket channel – Smart, mobile or otherwise.
• Travel Voucher - All administration management of teh scheme for client orders, credits, enquiries, amends and reports.
• Teen Cards - Management of customer applications, replacements and reports.
• Education - Management of orders, reports, invoicing, amends, cancellations from clients and Direct Debit channels.
• If and when required assistance at events that may be out of the normal office hours which could be for the B2B team or Marketing team
• Any other administrative duties required to support the B2B function
• Administration experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
• Communication skills – telephone
• Team working
• Professional manner
• High level of literacy
• Working to tight deadlines
• Managing competing priorities
• Ambassador of the company
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.