Automation Test Engineer
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2646JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Apr 2019
Are you a Test Automation Engineer? Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast moving, market leading software business?
The Test Automation Engineer will work with other Test Automation Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to produce high quality automation tests with the guidance and support of our Senior Test Automation Engineer. These tests will be run both on demand and as part of our CI Process.
• Designing and writing high quality automation Smoke, Integration and Regression test scripts. The tests to be written using Selenium/Java using the existing automation test framework
• Peer review Test Automation Engineers code
• Execute Tests on demand and review automatic CI test executions
• Making improvements to the test automation framework under guidance from the Senior Test Automation Engineer
• Apply the various testing techniques, technologies and practices as appropriate to develop high quality automation tests
• Working with QA Analysts, Software Developers and DevOps Engineers as part of an agile team to scope automation test coverage
• Programming in Java, Selenium
• Experience of using Jenkins
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Teamwork skills
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Expertise with test automation and test automation tools.
• Expertise with working within multi-skilled agile development teams
Joining this friendly, supportive and collaborative team comes with:
• Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service.
• Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
• Sing while you work, access to Spotify, unique gamification and a range of tech to help get the best out of your team.
• Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”.
• Avoiding sugar? Sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
• Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.