Asset & Stock Support
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2546EM
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th Feb 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Asset & Stock Support Assistant to join their team based in Norwich, Norfolk for a 3 month contract.
This role will be responsible for change, delivery, improvement, financial overview and management of operational assets throughout the Company.
• Responsible for the STS equipment tracking records, ensuring all equipment is compliant with company and industry standards
• Revamp and document the process for the equipment tracking system (using existing tools available) and based on the critical equipment list (consider project / customer kits based on responsibilities)
• Base tidy / verification of items expired / no needed
• Managing equipment re-testing ensuring equipment remains compliant to company and industry standards
• Responsible for system processes, equipment control and orders are effectively tracked through to completion
• Responsible for maintaining control of STS base stock levels
• Responsible for utilisation of stock, including life expectancy of all assets taking responsibility to ensure the company remains compliant to industry standards
• Responsible for equipment testing process in line with company policies ensuring all processes are completed
• Ensure a general understanding of other areas of the business and wider group capabilities
• Ensure compliance with company SHEQ policies and procedures
• Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required
• Previous experience in Logistics, Operations or Asset Management would be advantageous
• Familiarisation of industry leading products (Yokohama, Gutteling, Dunlop etc.)
• Appreciation of industry compliance standards is essential
• Previous experience of the certification of assets is desirable
• Excellent administration & organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to self-manage work flow and work at pace
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Proactive with excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, engaging through all levels of the business
• Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
• Team player with a natural ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.