Assembly Light Finisher
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS2224AH
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Jan 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an Assembly Light Finisher to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• Ability to use both verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively.
• Good eye for detail/quality – be customer focussed.
• Flexibility with working patterns
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Previous sewing experience would be a real advantage.
Extensive training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.