Area Quality and Audit Assessor
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2862JE
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Area Quality and Audit Assessor to join their team based in East Anglia on a full-time permanent basis.
P+S Personnel are partnering with a longstanding client who design, manufacture and sell bespoke and off the shelf furniture; supplying into retail, wholesale and also directly to the end user. Due to retirement they are looking for an Area Assessor to travel to multiple sites throughout East Anglia to make sure quality standards including ISO Preventive Action Requests, Non-Conformance Reports, Corrective Preventive Action Requests and Non-Conformity Notes are being adhered to. This family owned business is also regularly audited by retail clients, therefore you will also need to understand their standards to make sure all sites are compliant.
• Supporting the management team in delivering compliance whilst ensuring the company is following ISO regulations to ensure ISO quality standard.
• Make sure all quality standards are adhered to compliantly
• Educate and train colleagues where needed on compliance and quality standards
• Managing compliance through audit processes and to communicate with management teams where im-provements are needed
• Liaising with external auditors to comply with best practice and standards
• Supporting customer site audits and demonstrating compliance
• Handle all Non-conformance reports ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
• Reviewing policies and procedures as and when required whilst developing, planning and preparing changes within the business to ensure the development of international standards.
• Work closely with management at Head Office and site on compliance matters.
Competitive salary with company car or car allowance.
If you are NEBOSH and IOSH accredited and have an audit and assessment background, please apply now!
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.