- Location: Spalding
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2384JG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th Sep 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an Apprentice Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Spalding.
To train within the Engineering Department and QV Business Units and attend College on day release.
Policy & Strategy
- Understanding Health & Safety legislation, its implications to you, your colleagues and the company
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow safe working practices.
- Understanding Food Safety and its legal implications to you, your colleagues and the company.
- Adhering to the Company’s standards as detailed in the Company Handbook
- Responsible for identifying and achieving own development and that of direct reports
- To develop your career training in conjunction with your Lead Engineer
- To continually attend college day release and evenings when required
- Ensure assignments are completed on time, and of an acceptable standard
- To work within the stated site standards of safety, quality, and hygiene, and be party to those standards
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.