Advertising Sales Executive
- Location: Stamford
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2834HT
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Advertising Sales Executive to join their team based in Stamford. This role will be joining their Business to Business sales team. You will support the existing team by collating and analysing data to assist with reporting feedback. You will be responsible for maintaining a client base whilst focusing on lapsed and new business opportunities.
• Cleansing dormant database.
• 50% of daily activities will be telephone based.
• Qualify client data and detail.
• Keep up to date with competitor analysis.
• Producing quotations for multi-platform advertising packages.
• Progress development of both on page and on-line advertising.
• Grow sustainable relationships with customers to achieve greater loyalty.
• Focus on growing new business accounts by personal engagement with companies.
• Attend industry events, nationally and internationally.
• Keep up to date records of business customers including their annual budget plans.
• GCSE grades A-C (new grades 9-4) or equivalent in Maths & English
• Minimum 1-2 years Media Sales
• MS Office skills
• Knowledge of company CRM systems
• Understanding of Media Sales process
• Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment
• Good communicator at all levels
• Good time management skills
• Good level of numeracy
• Excellent use of written and verbal English
• An eye for detail
• Good IT skills
• Hunger to succeed
• Experience of B2B and/or the publishing industry would be an advantage
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.