Admin Services Administrator
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2757SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Admin Services Administrator to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Sales Director, Engineering & Design Director, Technical & Process Development Director and Director of Product & Supply as required.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Sales, Marketing, QHSE, Engineering & Design teams, including the preparation of formal letters, reports and minutes of meetings in line with Company formats.
• Receiving incoming calls to the main Reception Number and welcoming pre-booked visitors in accordance with the Company’s Visitor Policy.
• Co-ordinating the preparation and organisation of Client and Supplier visits including the production of agendas, booking of accommodation and provision of hospitality.
• The day-to-day organisation and booking of overseas and UK travel, accommodation and associated arrangements, including the preparation and issue of itineraries.
• Assisting with the organisation of Exhibitions and preparation and despatch of associated marketing materials.
• Assisting with the production of product presentations, hand-out materials, case studies and reference lists, ensuring they are kept up-to-date.
• Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to deliver multiple tasks to required deadlines.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• The ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
• Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
• Proven experience gained within a secretarial and administrative role, supporting multiple individuals and prioritising as needed in order to meet required deadlines.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.